Pink Indian Cotton Scarf
Our pink Indian cotton scarf is handwoven and handspun in Khadi cotton. The fabric gives the scarf a wonderful natural texture.
The perfect weighted scarf to wear in your leisure time. This natural fabric dries super quickly after machine or hand washing and makes for a must-have holiday accessory.
Protects your head and shoulders from the summer sun.
Delivered in a gift-ready bag, Cotton Conscious scarves make a thoughtful and practical gift for a friend or loved one.
- Measures 156cm x 36cm or 62” x 15”
- Materials: Indian cotton, natural cotton, natural dye, woven cotton, weave
Since 2013 JAMDANI has been recognised by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage (ICH) which is knowledge, or skill considered to be part of a place’s cultural heritage.
Weavers embroider amazingly beautiful and intricate motifs and geometric patterns on vibrant or muted colour cloth, in a 2000 year old ancient technique of the Bengal region.
We love this soft, lightweight muslin fabric which is like weaving air. Vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, traditionally woven on a handloom by artisans and apprentices around Dhaka.
Loved, commissioned and worn by the Royal and rich society over centuries, the skills of Jamdani weaving are passed down by parents to their children.
- In our experience it is best to hand wash your Khadi clothes, scarves and stoles with mild soap in cold water.
- Dry clean
- To machine wash, we recommend washing with mild soap on a slow, cold wash.
- Please do not wash Khadi cotton in hot water as it may cause slight shrinkage and loss of natural dyed colour.
- Wash dark and light colours separately
- Hang to dry to avoid wrinkles
- This Khadi washing guidance will increase the lifespan of your ethically conscious clothing.