Gold Stripe Scarf
Our gold stripe scarf is made in pure white Indian cotton with a rich golden border.
Soft on the neck, this lightweight scarf makes a stylish accessory for all seasons.
The perfect addition to your everyday wardrobe and great for travelling as the cotton dries super quickly after washing by machine or hand. Long enough length to use as a head wrap when the summer sun gets too hot.
Delivered in a gift-ready bag this sustainable cotton scarf is a thoughtful present for a friend or loved one.
- 160cm x 29cm or 63” x 12” – Use as a Scarf or Headwrap
- 100% Cotton – Dries quickly
- Made in India
Since 2013 JAMDANI has been recognised by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage (ICH) which is knowledge, or skill considered to be part of a place’s cultural heritage.
Weavers embroider amazingly beautiful and intricate motifs and geometric patterns on vibrant or muted colour cloth, in a 2000 year old ancient technique of the Bengal region.
We love this soft, lightweight muslin fabric which is like weaving air. Vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, traditionally woven on a handloom by artisans and apprentices around Dhaka.
Loved, commissioned and worn by the Royal and rich society over centuries, the skills of Jamdani weaving are passed down by parents to their children.
- In our experience it is best to hand wash your Khadi clothes, scarves and stoles with mild soap in cold water.
- Dry clean
- To machine wash, we recommend washing with mild soap on a slow, cold wash.
- Please do not wash Khadi cotton in hot water as it may cause slight shrinkage and loss of natural dyed colour.
- Wash dark and light colours separately
- Hang to dry to avoid wrinkles
- This Khadi washing guidance will increase the lifespan of your ethically conscious clothing.