Ethical Cotton Scarf - Grey
An ethical cotton scarf, hand-spun in light grey cotton by artisans in India. Trans-seasonal scarves offer protection from the sun and warmth on a chilly evening.
The perfect travel item as hand-spun cotton is quick drying and so lightweight it can be folded up small enough to fit in your bag.
A natural lifestyle accessory for men and women, delivered in its own Cotton bag.
Since 2013 JAMDANI has been recognised by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage (ICH) which is knowledge, or skill considered to be part of a place’s cultural heritage.
Weavers embroider amazingly beautiful and intricate motifs and geometric patterns on vibrant or muted colour cloth, in a 2000 year old ancient technique of the Bengal region.
We love this soft, lightweight muslin fabric which is like weaving air. Vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, traditionally woven on a handloom by artisans and apprentices around Dhaka.
Loved, commissioned and worn by the Royal and rich society over centuries, the skills of Jamdani weaving are passed down by parents to their children.
- In our experience it is best to hand wash your Khadi clothes, scarves and stoles with mild soap in cold water.
- Dry clean
- To machine wash, we recommend washing with mild soap on a slow, cold wash.
- Please do not wash Khadi cotton in hot water as it may cause slight shrinkage and loss of natural dyed colour.
- Wash dark and light colours separately
- Hang to dry to avoid wrinkles
- This Khadi washing guidance will increase the lifespan of your ethically conscious clothing.