Cream Cotton Dress Shirt - Shanti
A Khadi cream cotton dress shirt, handmade in 100% natural Indian cotton with classic mother of pearl buttons.
Hand wash in cold water, can be ironed or simply drip dry and throw on.
Delivered in its own pure cotton bag.
EXCLUSIVE: As Cotton Conscious dresses are all handmade, this is a one-off exclusive dress.
Slight imperfections may occur, this is the nature of handwoven Khadi fabric.
- Material: 100% Khadi Cotton
- Size: ONE SIZE FITS ALL
- DRESS SIZE FITS – UK 8 – 16 | USA 4 – 12 | EU 36 – 44
- Who Makes Your Sustainable Cotton Clothing
Since 2013 JAMDANI has been recognised by UNESCO as an intangible cultural heritage (ICH) which is knowledge, or skill considered to be part of a place’s cultural heritage.
Weavers embroider amazingly beautiful and intricate motifs and geometric patterns on vibrant or muted colour cloth, in a 2000 year old ancient technique of the Bengal region.
We love this soft, lightweight muslin fabric which is like weaving air. Vividly patterned, sheer cotton fabric, traditionally woven on a handloom by artisans and apprentices around Dhaka.
Loved, commissioned and worn by the Royal and rich society over centuries, the skills of Jamdani weaving are passed down by parents to their children.
- In our experience it is best to hand wash your Khadi clothes, scarves and stoles with mild soap in cold water.
- Dry clean
- To machine wash, we recommend washing with mild soap on a slow, cold wash.
- Please do not wash Khadi cotton in hot water as it may cause slight shrinkage and loss of natural dyed colour.
- Wash dark and light colours separately
- Hang to dry to avoid wrinkles
- This Khadi washing guidance will increase the lifespan of your ethically conscious clothing.